1. That the guidance and advice provided to you will be given to the best of your mentor's abilities and with your best interests at heart.
2. That you are not obliged to listen to the advice that your mentor gives, but that you will be willing to hear their guidance.
3. That your mentor is not responsible for any college rejections, disappointments, or losses that you might experience during the mentorship.
4. That you will resolve any issues with your mentor by informing the CAMA team at email@example.com.
5. That you will not share any personal information that you are uncomfortable sharing.